Welcome

This side of the web, is for my fans that can't seem to get enough of what I do. Magicians, mimes, jugglers, physical comedians, and you folks can see a little more as to what makes me tick! Or what tickles me!! It's not just Magic that I do or juggling. It's the connection that I have with the audience. So welcome and I hope to connect with you.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Playing Cards

Hello Folks,
Another installment of my blog... Today we are going to talk about Playing Cards. If you've been at my home you will know that I collect Playing Cards from around the world (it started as gifts people will give me and then I started buying them myself). Funny, in my Stage show I only do one card trick in my act, and in my Stand-up show I do 3 card tricks in my show, that's it. Odd for a Magician because you think that there should be more. But I feel that their are so many great Card Magicians out there and well if the Trick doesn't fuel my story that I am conveying why bother doing the card trick. So for folks that have not seen my Card Collection. Here are two links that I frequent and yes I buy their line of playing cards.
Why? I really like to look of them, to me they are... Art. Particularly the Face Cards, the Joker and obviously the Backs of the Cards.
Enjoy
Theory11

Ellusionist

Both Sites are great for magicians as well to learn magic. But I stick with just the Playing Cards.

The Above image is a very difficult Card display that not to many magicians do now a days Created by the great Card Magician Harry Lorayne. FYI Yes that is a whole deck of cards that I am holding up.

1 comment:

Be Still Images said...

I love watching you play with your cards. You do have quite the collection started. I will always keep my eyes open for new and unusual sets for you.
:-)