Welcome

This side of the web, is for my fans that can't seem to get enough of what I do. Magicians, mimes, jugglers, physical comedians, and you folks can see a little more as to what makes me tick! Or what tickles me!! It's not just Magic that I do or juggling. It's the connection that I have with the audience. So welcome and I hope to connect with you.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Otto Wessely

Who is this guy...
Well a friend of a friend of mine told me about this German/French Magician (apparently we have a few things in common, like we are both short!), about a year ago and just recently he kind-of has exploded in the European scene. He has plenty of other videos... But the one below I believe shows his Brilliance!! sit back get ready to giggle
Cheers Chris
Otto Wessely Youtube Video

No comments: