Welcome

This side of the web, is for my fans that can't seem to get enough of what I do. Magicians, mimes, jugglers, physical comedians, and you folks can see a little more as to what makes me tick! Or what tickles me!! It's not just Magic that I do or juggling. It's the connection that I have with the audience. So welcome and I hope to connect with you.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wow! You guys thought I had no social life check this guy out!

">




What I admire most about this is... this guy took something he loves to do and boy does he do it well. Shows it to the world and is most likely making a decent living off of it.  And even if he didn't make a living off of it. He most likely would still be doing it.
I also find it fascinating what other people can do with a deck of cards... Well in this case a few Thousand deck of cards!!!!
link just in case

No comments: